Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Well it is going to be another beautiful spring day in Texas. I know this, because of my constant need to find tissue, and then in turn finding other's tissue throughout the house. The need to hit the allergy meds, the beautiful wildflowers everywhere, and the never ending wind.

I am grateful for the sunshine, we had over 160 days of our high temperature being below 80 degrees. So I am ready for some flip flops, and getting rid of white legs.

I would love to take a picture of the wild flowers, however as soon as they spring up, I have two little pickers that immediately grab them up for tea parties, and presents, and all sorts of thing.

I have been busy using my room. I finished Karen's purse. It turned out super cute, and then I made L, M, and N purses of their own. They all turned out pretty cute. I hope they like them. I uses my raggedy models for display, pajamas and all.





I have been told the Ruby, loves her skirt and purse. Maybe her mother will send us a picture of her modeling it for us, and we can post it.

Well today is one of the jobs I hate the most, moving over clothes. Why is taking out winter clothes putting them in a bucket to save (because in 2 years I can pull them out again). Putting the summer clothes back in, such a project. It will take all day to do 2 dressers. What do other mothers do with more then 2 kids, how do they function, do they have some super power that I am not blessed with receiving because I only have 2? I am not sure if I am just putting off doing my task, or really thinking about this.

Off to work. Enjoy spring where ever you are. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend, eat a lot of chocolate, hide a bunch of eggs, and in the words of Dandelion as we talked about the Easter story, "Mom, it is just to sweet to even think about." with big giant alligator tears rolling down her face.
talk at ya soon,
--kelly

2 comments:

  1. Well, I do have to say that your new room is AWESOME! So green with envy over here. I always tell Chad that if he gets his shop I get a craft room as big as his shop! Won't that be cool! LOL. Yes, I know, I'm dreaming! But really, your sewing room looks really great. You guys did a great job and I bet you are so excited to finally have it done which shows with all the sewing projects you've completed! And I do think you need to keep this blog up because I LOVE stalking you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too much. I need to pick your brain on how you are selling your stuff, I need to put some of my stuff on other people's children, so I have a reason to keep doing this. While my room is wonderful (better in person, so I have been told.) Scooter's shop is 20 x 20 or something like that, so I have some ground to make up.

    ReplyDelete