Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here is the new door, with its door knob, all painted up. It looks like it has always been there.



Here is the sewing area. I have already used it and love it. It is super handy. I think it is the best because I am not fighting all the stuff that is normally on the desk. Now all the stuff is hidden in the cabinets. So nice.





Last but not least, here is the work area. I iron all my seams here, and cut out, even fold laundry. As well as Karen's purse, it turned out super cute.



So, now you are updated, I guess my little blog, if I keep it up will be about my projects. April is coming over to work on some sleeves tomorrow, I am excited to show off my new space and work with another nerd. Scooter said I should also give her guitar lessons. I think that is in reference to my novice skill level at both, but I don't care, my room is the prettiest.

Off to cut out twirly skirts. Enjoy.
--Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment