Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Been a Long Time.

It is done. The Laundry room is done, it is pretty and so nice to work in, and I am just so happy. This is my new problem. I am working in it. It was cloudy the day I finished all the painting touch up, so I did not take any pictures. Well I started using the stinking room, and now it is not picture worthy. I will do my best today to get it picture perfect, take some pictures and post. (however it is also another cloudy day).

I have been doing a few things. I finished Ruby's skirt and purse, so cute if I do say so myself. I should have let Dahlia Wahlia model it and take pictures. I guess we will be forced to wait on Leslie to do that. I got Karen's purse completed and just need to scotch guard it and it will be on it's way. That means, only Jessica, and Jennifer are waiting on purses. Look at me only 2 orders behind.

I also hope to make some white twirly skirts for the girls and I. I am super sad because our local Wal-Mart (I know it is a bad word) is getting rid of their fabric. I never realized what a junky I was. So I picked up the last of their eyelet lace, it is being washed right now, so I hope to get those done today. They will be a nice addition to the spring wardrobe.

We have had 2 beautiful weather days here, and now it is cloudy and going to rain today and tomorrow. I am hoping for very few maybe no,"Booms" (thunder) or I will not get to sleep tonight. At least it will not get below 55. I am okay with that.

Well better go clean the laundry room. I will be honest it has never been more fun and enjoyable.

keep washing your hands, and take your clariton, the allergies are in full force, but it is so beautiful to see the wild flowers starting to come up. You just can't help but be happy.
talk to you soon,
--Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment