Monday, March 15, 2010

White Cabinets

Well here they are, my beautiful white cabinets, on really pretty not sure what to call them, blue walls.



Here is the sewing center. It give me tons of room to sew, with the cabinet above the desk. Ruby do not look at the cute skirt next to my sewing machine cuz that is yours. It will be the first thing done once the paint dries.



This is the new wall, with the cabinets and work station. It has already been super handy when I was loading up all my cabinets. I folded and laid out stuff, and I still have tons of room in the cabinets. It is so nice.




When I took the pictures (last night) I still needed to do the touch up. Well it is drying right now, and really makes the room look great. I guess finished always looks great. Leaving things almost done, is never very satisfy, when it is a home improvement project or a snicker bar, both needed to be totally done, before happiness can be fully appreciated and felt. The addition of the pulls on the cabinets and drawers also is a big help.

I am so happy that it is done, that it turned out so well, and is so functional. I will take some more pictures once the paint drys. I am still waiting on the doorknob for the new door to the broom closet, it should be here later this week.

It is spring break this week, so I hope to be able to spend some time with my family, now that we are all over the sickness. Spring is starting to spring in Texas, we have the first signs with purple field in the pastures. It is my favorite time of year. I hope you are all doing well, and can do something fun this week.
see ya
--Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment