Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little bit of Progress

On Monday,Scooter went after school to get the remaining 3 cabinets. They were no where to be found. They showed that they had been pulled for a customer but no one knew where they were. So we were only able to get 1 out of 3.

Scooter was so frustrated that he came home and trimmed out the new door. I need to caulk all the joints, putty the nail holes and then paint all the white, and a door knob of course. It is starting to look like it was always suppose to be there.






I am not going to get started on the paint until all the cabinets are up, all the trim finished, etc. I hate to clean up paint utensils. Plus, it is going to be a full time job, I thought covering the orange was hard... painting all this is going to be crazy.

Hope you all have a great day, I am off to call Home Depot and try to get my last 2 cabinets, maybe a counter top, and some other misc items, and a church meeting, grocery shopping, and maybe lunch with Daddy. Better get started.
--Kelly

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating that they didn't have your cabinets! I hate things like that! I love the way that you trimmed the doors, very cool. I would love to see things in person someday. We may just have to plan a field trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. We hung the other side upper cabinets tonight. With YM tomorrow night we might be at a stop.

    ReplyDelete