Saturday, February 27, 2010

A couple cabinets up

Well, we are super tired and out of cabinets. The other cabinets were on back order. I called and they are in, but we are too spent to go get them.

We have hung the cabinets that we have. Once the cabinets are in, we (Scooter) will trim them out, with molding and make them all pretty. I am going to paint the cabinets white and then load them up, and get to work. I am still back and forth on the counter tops...

Here is the cabinet above the washing machine.




The cabinets, on the new wall. (The water heater is right behind those cabinets.)


And this is the place where my sewing table was, and will be again. We are going to mirror image the hanging cabinets on the new wall above the sewing table.



I am going to go take a shower and lay on my couch.
have a great night.
--Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is what you do when you marry someone way out of your league.

    ReplyDelete