Thursday, February 25, 2010

As I was Painting



So, as I was painting I was thinking that I needed to document the changes that are going to be taking place. For a couple reasons,
1- Some of you have never seen my laundry room
2- I am not very descriptive in my explanations
3- I am a visual learner

So please do not laugh at my drawing, but it was the best I could do.

I have given you a before and an after. I am super excited, because I am getting tons of cabinet space, and a new broom closet. Currently my brooms and steamers have been hidden behind my laundry room door. No MORE!!! I feel so grown up.

I have put the primer on the "ugly A%$ Orange" and Scooter came home and moved the A/C thermostat and is currently roto zipping the door opening... nope wait, the bit just broke... and there are none in the handle... we are on hold til tomorrow.

Enjoy
--Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE it! I am all for improving use of space. Good job. (PS-the picture of you and Karen is Christmas 1977.)

    ReplyDelete